Christianity can be confusing and is often misunderstood. We started Radical Story for those who are curious about Christianity or who want to understand their own faith better. We want to explore and discuss the Christian story… to better understand how Christianity fits in our world and why an intelligent person might believe it’s true. You can find out a bit more more about what we’re all about HERE.
Brent Ingersoll, Contributor, Consultant
Brent is the lead pastor at Kings Church with growing locations in three different provinces in Eastern Canada and plans for more to come. He lives with his wife, Melanie and three kids in greater Saint John, New Brunswick. You can find lots more of his work at www.brentingersoll.com.
Evan Oxner, Contributor, Consultant
Evan Oxner is the lead pastor at Amherst Wesleyan Church in Amherst, Nova Scotia and Author of “Let’s Be Blunt – What Really is the Point of Christianity?” He lives in Amherst with Heidi, his wife, and his 2 young kids.
Rod MacKenzie, Founder, Editor, Contributor
Rod grew up in a Christian home and starting thinking critically about his faith in high school. He’s had a keen interest in the truth claims and teachings of Christianity since then. He is a single dad since the death of his wife in 2017 and has three young kids that keep him hopping. More about Rod…
- AJ Thomas, Deep Water Church Halifax
- Kelly Thomas, Deep Water Church Halifax
- Matthew Thomas, Deep Water Church Dartmouth
- Tammy Giffen, Groundswell Church Truro
- Seth Fancy, Kings Church Halifax
- Dan Lamos, Kings Church Quispamsis
- Greg Hansen, Kings Church Quispamsis
- Rob McDowell, Cornerstone Wesleyan Church Sackville
- Douglas Duncan, Lake Echo Fellowship Baptist Church, Lake Echo